Sunday, December 4, 2011

Walgreen's Deals

Walgreen's has some great deals this week and I was able to get out and take advantage of them today.

Triaminic Fever Reducer $2/$10
Get a $3 RR when you buy 2
There is a $3/1 in today's SS (12/4)..use 2 of them
Pay $.50 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Holiday gift sacks
8/$1 with in-ad coupon

Extra Gum $.79 with in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 from 9/25 SS
Pay $.29 each after coupons

Jello-O Instant Pudding $.69 with in-ad coupon
Use $.60/3 from 11/6 SS (Walgreen's coupon)
Pay $.49 each

Sharpie Markers $.29 each with in-ad coupon (limit 5)

Kraft Mac & Cheese $1.79
BOGOF with in-ad coupon

Eggs $.99/dozen

Kleenex BOGOF
Use $.50/3 from today's SS
Price varies


I took advantage of each of these sale items and paid $19.33 for $50 worth of items and I have a $3 RR to spend on my next visit.


Now the disappointing thing is that I did not earn any "Jingle Cash".  I know that I earned Jingle Cash several times and I was earning it on my "pre-coupon" total.  Today, I qualified for it with my pre-coupon total but not after my coupons and it did not print.  Boo Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment