I haven't been to Rite-Aid for a while because their deals haven't been enough to entice me into their store but I did find myself there today to take advantage of a few items.
Rite-Aid Brand bleach $1.99
Get a $1 +UPR
$.99 after +UPR
Ester C BOGOF
Use 2 - $2 off from today's RP (12/4)
(There were also $2 off coupons in 10/9 RP & 11/6 RP)
Get a $2 +UPR when you buy 2
The 500mg Gummies and the To-Gos are $5+ and $6+ each
You pay $.01 to $.50 for each after coupons and +UPR
Alka-Seltzer Plus $4.99
Get $2 +UPR
Use $2 off from 10/23 RP
You pay $.99 after coupon and +UPR
Emerald Nuts BOGOF (approx $6.99)
There is a $1 off here
Use 2 - $1 off
You pay approx. $2.50 each after coupons
Carefree, OB BOGO 50% off
Coupons in 11/6 SS - Use 2
I took advantage of these deals today.
I started my visit with $5 +UPR from a previous visit.
I paid $12.49 OOP and purchased $41 in merchandise.
No comments:
Post a Comment