Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Staples - Oh How I Love Staples

Have I ever told you just how much I love Staples.  Their sales are wonderful especially at this time of the year.  I also lover their store brand photo paper and it goes on sale with a rebate quite often.  I am constantly walking out of their hardly spending any money.

Today I purchased:

2 - HammerMill Copy paper ($4.99 each)
2 - Staples 4x6 glossy photo paper ($9.99 each)
5 - 2 pocket folders ($.99 each)

I used my 15% off "Back To School Pass" (which I received for free for being a Premier Member), a $8 Staples Rewards and a $16.25 Staples Rewards.

I paid $5.86 OOP

I will file the rebates for the HammerMill copy paper and Staples photo paper and get back $26.96 in Staples Rewards.

Woo Hoo - Moneymaker (That Was Easy)!



No comments:

Post a Comment