You can save money even with just a few coupons.
I paid just $18.09 for everything in this picture. The John Frieda products add up to $15 alone (and that is the sale price).
I only had 3 manufacturer's coupons and a CVS coupon for $2 off 2 hair care products.
My first transaction was:
3 John Frieda products on sale for $5 each and when you buy $15 worth, you get a $5 ExtraBucks.
2 Herbal Essence products on sale 2 / $4.97..buy 2 and get $1 ExtraBucks.
I used 2 - $1 off Herbal Essence coupons from this Sunday's inserts
and the $2 CVS coupon.
I paid $17.59 and received $5 and $1 Extrabucks on my receipt.
My second transaction was:
3 GM cereals on sale 2 for $5
I used 1 - $1 off 3 GM cereal coupon from this Sunday's inserts and rolled my $5 and $1 Extrabucks into this transaction.
I paid $.50
No comments:
Post a Comment