I had a great shopping day at CVS.
I started off with $10 in ExtraBucks from my Wisk deal last week.
There are a few deals going on at CVS this week. One of the deals is the Finish Dishwasher Tablets. Buy $20 and get $10 ExtraBucks. Another is the one on the front page to purchase $25 in Cottonelle, Scott or Kleenex products and get $10 Extrabucks. I did both and deals and walked out with 3 18pks of Cottonelle toilet paper for better than free.
First, I scanned my CVS ExtraCare card at the magic red machine and received a coupon for $3 off an 18pk of Cottonelle (wow, wasn't expecting this and now this threw my whole scheme off, what to do?).
Transaction #1
7 Finish tablets $3.00 each
- $15.75 (7 - $2.25 ) mfr coupons for Finish from last week's inserts
--------------------------------
Paid $6.96
Received $10 ExtraBucks
Transaction #2
2 Cottonelle 18ct $20.00 ($10 each)
2 3pks Kleenex tissues $6.00 ($3 each)
-$1.00 (2-$.50) mfr coupons Cottonelle
-$1.00 (2-$.50) mfr coupons Kleenex
-$3.00 CVS coupon Cottonelle
-$10.00 ExtraBucks
-$10.00 ExtraBucks
-------------------------------
Paid around $3.11 after taxes on all the above (you still have to pay tax on the total).
Received another $10.00 ExtraBucks
Transaction #3
Cottonelle 18pk $10.00
-$10.00 ExtraBucks
------------------------------
Paid .81 tax
Total OOP $10.88 for everything in the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment