Monday, January 10, 2011

My $.48 Trip To Rite-Aid

Today was a fantastic shopping day at Rite-Aid.  I walked out the door paying only $.48 for everything I purchased.

I had earned a $10 Gift Of Savings certificate for my purchases at Rite-Aid during the holiday season and I had $3 in +UP Rewards from a previous visit.

I purchased everything in the picture for .48 in 2 separate transactions and they went like this:

Transaction# 1
Tylenol Precise $5.00
2 Motrin PM $6.00

-$2 mfr coupon for Tylenol Precise
-$6 mfr coupon off 2 Motrin PM
-$3 in +UP Rewards
----------------------
Balance due: $.00

Transaction # 2
2 Wonderful Pistachios 2/$5
Breathe Right $3.99
Airborne $5.99

-$10.00 Gift Of Savings certificate
-$2.00 (2-$1) mfr coupons for Wonderful Pistachios
-$1.50 mfr coupon for Breathe-Right
-$1.00 mfr coupon for Airborne
-$3.00 +UP Rewards
-----------------------
Balance $.48

I also walked out with $10.00 total in +UP Rewards from the items I purchased today.


No comments:

Post a Comment