Thursday, June 28, 2012

CVS: Great Deal

When I visited CVS on Monday the "Magic Red Machine" spit out a $3 off a $10 cosmetic purchase and a $5 off coupon that I earned through CVS' Beauty Club (which you can join by visiting their website).  I knew I had $1 off Cover Girl coupons in this month's P&G insert and I have always wanted to try the felt tip eye liners and they were on sale BOGO 50% off this week.

I returned tonight with all my coupons to make that purchase and the "Magic Red Machine" spit out a $15 off a Physician's Formula Facial Care product. 

I left CVS spending under $7 and saving $30.

The Cover Girl eyeliners were $8.99 ea (BOGO 50% off)
The Physician's Formula tinted moisturizer was $15.99
I used the $15, $5 and $3 CVS coupons and (2) $1 mfr coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment