Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reader Share

When I came home yesterday, my daughter met me at the door all excited "Mom, have I got a deal for you to post on your blog!" She had gone to the mall with a friend and her own money in her pocket (she is 11) and found a pair of yoga pants in Abercrombie on the clearance table.  They retailed for $34 then they were marked down to $19.90 then to $9.90 and now they were on the clearance table for 40% off making them just $5.94.  That's a savings of over 80% so I just had to share this information and picture for her. 

This just goes to show you that kids do learn from watching you so don't feel bad the next time you are in a store and they ask for something and you tell them "No, I don't have a coupon for that" because they are truly learning something from you.  They will learn in no time from you that "YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY FULL PRICE".

No comments:

Post a Comment