Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Price Chopper Deals

I don't find myself in Price Chopper too often but I opened the last box of Pop Secret popcorn last night which meant I needed to stock up.

Price Chopper has Pop Secret on sale for $1.34.
There is a $.50 off 2 coupon in the 2/19 RP
Pay just $.84 each

I did find that Price Chopper does not have a limit on their sale items (for example: ShopRite limits you to 4 per variety so you could buy more than 4 of an item but to get the sale price it would have to be a different flavor, scent etc). Price Chopper does have a limit of doubling only 4 like coupons.    You can find Price Choppers coupon policy here.

Domino Brown sugar is on sale for $2
There is a $.75 off 2 in the 3/18 RP
Pay just $1.25 each

No comments:

Post a Comment