Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kmart Ziploc Deal

This is a little late in the week to post but I just saw it on LRWC's blog last night.  This is the picture she had in her blog post.



The Ziploc bags are on sale for 2/$5.  Purchase 4 of them to qualify for the $5 coupon at checkout from the Kmart Spring It On program and to my pleasant surprise, I also received a $2 coupon at checkout from Ziploc.  Both of these coupons are good off any future purchase.  If you use 4 of the $.60 off coupons from the links I provided you with below, it will be like paying just $.15 per box.  NOTE:  The ad shows and says Ziploc Storage Bags.  That is exactly what I purchased because their were no signs by the bags pertaining to the Kmart Spring It On program.  I am not sure if the sandwich or freezer bags will qualify.


Click here for a $.60 off coupon (print it twice)

Then click this link to print another $.60 off coupon (I was only able to print 1 per computer):


60¢ off when you buy any ONE Ziploc® Brand bag
GET COUPON


 

No comments:

Post a Comment