Friday, March 30, 2012

UPDATE: Awesome Deal Chicken Deal!!!

DealChicken is having an awesome deal on dining out!  You have to check it out.  There are only 4 days left on this deal but I'm not sure if there is a cap on how many they sell so I don't know if the deal will last the full 4 more days.

You can purchase a $400 Restaurant.com egiftcertificate for $40 right now.  You read that right!!! Just $40 for $400 in dining.  You can read all the details here and purchase the deal.



UPDATE

I purchased this deal last night and was curious if the deal could get any better by using a promo code when using my $400 credit from my egiftcard when I made a purchase on Restaurant.com.  I did test it this morning and the answer is NO (boo hoo).  But... this is still a great deal.  If you purchased a $25, $25 will be deducted from your $400 credit but you only paid 10% of that when you purchased that egiftcard so you actually only paid $2.50 for that $25 giftcard.


No comments:

Post a Comment