Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Revisions To My Site

One of my Christmas gifts was a book on blogging which I have wanted to read to help me get a little more organized with my blogging so you may see some subtle changes as I slowly get to reading it.

One change I have made is a menu bar at the top of the home page.  My goal is to unclutter the home page and maybe get my blog to load a little more quickly.  It tends to slow down as more links are added to the sidebars.  I have made a clickable link on the menu bar to the printable coupon sites.  I am leaving these clickable links on the home page as well as I work on uncluttering and making sure that all is working correctly.  I am hoping to remove them for the home page in the future.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment