Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Staples - I'm A Little Disappointed

I know I have posted in the past that when Staples has a deal such as the Duracell batteries where you purchase them and then get 100% back in Staples Rewards that when you use a manufacturer's coupon, you get back the amount after using the coupon.

Well, today I was checking into how much my Rewards Statement is to date and found that they also deduct any Staples Rewards you used to pay for it.   So, if you want to make the most of your Rewards, don't use them to pay for an item that you are purchasing that you will be getting for free after Rewards anyhow.

I did ask the cashier at the time I was doing it and I got the usual "not so sure" answer that you get from most cashier's at any store. 

It just goes to show you that you have to learn from experience and hope that other's share this information with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment