Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rite Aid - Goldfish Deal

Rite-Aid has Goldfish Crackers on sale 2/$3 this week and you received a $1 +UPR when you purchase 2.

There is also a $.50 off SavingStar eCoupon.


Buy 1 Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® crackers or Goldfish® Grahams (6.6 oz size or larger), Save 50¢.
Expires 1/11/2012.
One time use only.
GET COUPON


After sale, +UPR and SavingStar eCoupon, it is like paying just $.75 each for the Goldfish Crackers.

If you have not signed up for SavingStar yet, do it now.  I would advise adding all your store cards (you will need to your Rite-Aid card to get the Goldfish deal) and adding all the eCoupons to your account.  The Goldfish eCoupon was a nice surprise for me tonight when I was reviewing my account.  I purchased them without even remembering that I had an eCoupon for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment