Sunday, November 20, 2011

REPOSTING---Great Deal At ShopRite On Shrimp

I am reposting this because I see that the coupon is in the 11/20 flyer also to get the 2.5 lb bag of frozen,cooked, cleaned shrimp for $16.95.  The $5 coupons in the basket at the display were good until 11/26 making this deal good for this week also.  Hopefully the coupons are still by the shrimp so you can take advantage of this great deal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped into ShopRite to pick up my free Ham and free milk that I had earned and a basket of $5 off coupons sitting on top of the frozen shrimp case caught my eye. 

There is an in-ad coupon in this week's flyer to get a 2.5 lb bag of cleaned, cooked, frozen jumbo shrimp for $16.95 (reg price $21.95).  The $5 coupons I found in the basket at the shrimp freezer stacked on the in-ad coupon giving me a total of $10 off and bringing the cost of the 2.5 lb bag of shrimp to just $11.95.  How can you beat that?  I put my stuff in the car and walked back in to do it again.  I got 5 lbs of cleaned, cooked, frozen jumbo shrimp for 23.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment