Sunday, July 31, 2011
Have I Share My Favorite Blog With You
I follow alot of blogs for couponing but my absolute favorite is Living Rich With Coupons. I faithfully follow her store matchups every week and love all the new updates Cindy keeps making to our ability to make a shopping list right from her blog. She has now added the option to add your own stuff to your shopping list. You just have to check it out. I am soooo loving this new option. Now I don't have to write all over my nice printout from her site to add my own list on top of the matchups, I can just type in my additional items along with any notes I want to make and print it all out so it is nice and neat. (And if you know me personally, you really do understand just how excited this makes me to make it all nice and neat LOL).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment