Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The One Time I Don't Do It!!!

Do you scan your CVS ExtraCare card at the magic red machine before you shop?
It pops out coupons for you.  Keep scanning it until it tells you there are no more offers available.

Well....I scan my multiple times every time I go in there whether I pick something up or not.  So today I run in there and don't bother to scan it because I was rushing and there really haven't been any coupons coming out of that machine lately that I have wowed me.  Wouldn't you know that as I am perusing my favorite blogs tonight, I see that a coupon was popping out of that magic machine today (and today only) for a 12 pack of Pepsi for just $.99. UGH!

Let this be a lesson to you....Always scan your card!

No comments:

Post a Comment