Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Xtreme Shopping Week

Just wanted to share my great deals this week.

---------------------------------------

CVS

All this for $1.63
A $5 ExtraBucks popped out of the "magic red machine" when I scanned my card.
I earned that for my Spring purchases.
The Powerade is on sale for $1 each.  I had a coupon for $1 off 5.
The  PowerBar Protein bites are $2.49

I used the $5 ExtraBucks and the $1 off coupon for the Powerade.
Paid $1.63
Received the following ExtraBucks on my receipt
$2.49 for the PowerBar Protein Bites
$2.00 for the Powerade.
Essentially, this is a moneymaker


Rite Aid

The Benadryl Topicals are on sale for $4.99
I had (2) $2 off coupons from Sunday's inserts.
I also had a $2 +UPR from a previous visit.

I paid $3.98 and received (2) $1 +UPRs at checkout.


WAGS

I visited 2 Walgreens to complete what I wanted to buy.
My total OOP was $3.95
I had (2) $4 RRs from a previous visit.

The Nabisco cookies and crackers are on sale for $.99 with in-ad coupon.
There is a coupon for $1 off 2 in Sunday's SS
The in-ad coupons specifies limit 3 but it will deduct off for all 4.

Large eggs are $.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 2).
The Shout Color Catcher is $3.99 and I had $.55 off coupon.
The nail polish remove is a filler item.







SHOPRITE

Total OOP $35.22

See post here for Excedrin deal

I paid for 2 Excedrins first and then rolled the $4 Catalina into the rest of my transaction.
I have a 2nd $4 Catalina for the 2nd 2 bottles that I can now use on my next trip.

Francesco Rinaldi $.99 ea
LaYogurt $.44 ea (I had a $1 off 12 from a CT coupon insert from a friend)
Strawberries $1.49
Grapes $1.49 lb
Herr's $1.49
Turkey Hill Ice Tea $.99 ea

For more details on the prices of item I purchased and their corresponding coupons you can go where I go every week for matchups by clicking here.  This blog is great for matchups for a ton of stores.







For all pictured, my OOP was $44.78
I have $10.49 in ExtraBucks, +UPRs and Catalinas for future visits


According to my receipts (where the store prints what you saved), I saved $102.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment