Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deals I Took Advantage Of This Week

CVS

Schick Hydro 3 blade razor on sale for $8
Use $4 coupon from 6/12 SS
Get $4 ExtraBucks at checkout
Free after coupon and Extrabucks

RITE AID

Schick Hydro razors on sale BOGOF
The 5 blade is $9.99
The 3 blade is $8.99
The Rite-Aid policy states 1 coupon usable on a BOGOF deal but
depending on the "policy knowledge" of your cashier you will probably
be able to use 2.
I did the 5 blade - 2 of them for $9.99.
I used 2 - $4 coupons from the 6/12 SS
I had a $2 +UPR from a previous visit
The razors were free

I also did the Ester-C gummies BOGOF
They retail for $6.49.  I purchased 2 for $6.49 and used 2 of the $2
off coupons from 6/12 RP making them $1.25 each

No comments:

Post a Comment