Here's what I got for free, nearly free or made money on this week:
Office Depot
HP ColorLok paper $7.79 each.
Rebate prints at register for $6.79
Limit 2 per household.
Used 2 - $1 manufacturer's coupons. (still available here under office supplies)
Paid $14.85
Will receive $13.58 in rebates
(The difference is the sales tax)
Staples
4 Avery Heavy Duty View binders for $10.99 each.
Will receive the price of all 4 binders back in Staples Rewards.
I used previously earned Staples rewards to pay for them (no cash out of pocket).
You must use your Staples Rewards card to earn the rebate on the binders.
Limit 4 per household. Any size binder.
FREE for me + more rebates
CVS
1st transaction:
I purchased 4 - 20 count Extra Strength Excedrin ($5.49 each) $21.96
(CVS ad is purchase $20 in Excedrin products & receive $10 ExtraBucks)
I used 2 - free Excedrin manufacturer's coupons & 2 - $1 manufacturer's coupons.
I also used $1 ExtraBucks from a previous visit & $2.50 ExtraBucks I earned for last quarter's purchases that printed at the magic red machine for me when I scanned my CVS card.
I paid $5.48 & received $10 ExtraBucks & $1 ExtraBucks for using my "green bag tag".
----------------------------------------------------
2nd transaction:
5 Wisk Laundry Detergents on sale 2/$10.
(CVS ExtraBucks deals on front of flyer is to purchase $25 and get $10 ExtraBucks.)
Purchased 5
Used 5 - $2 manufacturer's coupons
Rolled my $10 & $1 ExtraBucks from my 1st transaction into this transaction
Paid $5.95 & received another $10 ExtraBucks to use on my next trip.
A&P
Palmolive Dish Detergent 20 oz on sale for $1.99.
Purchased 8
Used 8 - .75 off manufacturer's coupon that doubled to $1.50 each.
Paid $4.72 for all 8
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total out of pocket $31.00
Still have $10 ExtraBucks to use
Will receive a rebate of $13.58 from Office Depot
Will receive a Staples Rewards rebate of $43.96 on the binders
-$36.54 MONEYMAKER
No comments:
Post a Comment