Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Rite-Aid Trip Today

Good day at Rite-Aid today.

I had a 25% off your entire "qualifying" purchase coupon.  The items that the 25% applied to I have put the price I paid in brackets:


Purchased:
2 Gummy Vites on sale BOGOF.. $6.79 for both
2 Ester-C On The Go on sale BOGOF..$5.99 for both
1 Gillette ProGlide Razor on sale for $9.97 (I paid $8.24)
2 gallons of milk $2.49ea (I paid $1.87 ea)

Coupons used:
Rite Aid $5 off a $25 purchase ... - $5.00
2 - $2 off mfr coupons for Ester-C... - $4.00
1 - $4 off mfr coupon for Gillette ProGlide... - $4.00
Rite-Aid Wellness +UP coupon from previous visit... - $1.00
Rite-Aid Wellness +UP coupon from previous visit... - $1.00
Rite-Aid Wellness +UP coupon from previous visit... - $2.00

Paid $8.02
Received $ 7 in +UP coupons to use on my next visit

It's like paying $1.02

No comments:

Post a Comment