Got some great deals at Stop & Shop today.
I did not have coupons for all the items but did get deals on them.
The Danactive was on sale 2/$5 and if you bought 5 you received a free dozen of S&S eggs (value $2.79). I haven't seen a Danactive coupon probably in about a year so this is the best I could do on deal for that.
The Entenmann's are on sale BOGOF (no coupon).
The MultiGrain Cheerios were $3.59 each.
$1.65 was deducted immediately after ringing the 4 boxes.
I used (4) $.75 off coupons (printables) (printables)
I received $4 instant savings at checkout for purchasing 4 of them.
I also received a Catalina for a free gallon of milk (value up to $4.50)
After coupons and instant savings, the cereal is $.68/box (but actually free if you take into account you don't need to pay for your next gallon of milk)
The Chex Mix is on sale 2/$4.
I used (4) $.60 off coupons (printables)
I received a $2 off Catalina for my next visit.
That makes the Chex Mix just $.30 each after sale,coupon & Catalina.
The Carefree are on sale for $1.65.
I used (4) $.50 off coupons
Paid $.65 each.
LRWC posted that there was a $3 instant savings on the purchase of 4 of these.
My local S&S is giving gas points rather than the instant savings.
Be sure to read the sign on the shelf.
Thanks to LRWC for the her matchups that make my shopping/deals a success.
You can find additional printable links on her site for the products I purchased. I gave you links to the high value ones for the best deals.

No comments:
Post a Comment