Saturday, March 12, 2011

L'Oreal Youth Code Rebate - There is Still Time

I posted a link to the L'Oreal Youth Code rebate here.  There is still time to take advantage of this rebate.

I wanted to comment that the 3 piece L'Oreal Youth Code Starter System retails for $34.99.  When I purchased mine at Rite-Aid, it rang up for $29.99.  It did not dawn on me until I came home that I was a penny short on my purchase to qualify for the rebate.  I saw some posts on line from people that had the same thing happen and they said they had contacted L'Oreal and they were told they would accept that purchase.  I personally contacted L'Oreal also.  I was told by the customer service representative that answered my call that L'Oreal has found that retailers are selling the kit for $29.99 and they are accepting this to qualify for the rebate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment