Friday, December 3, 2010

Michael's Madness Sales Event - 2 Days Only

click here for your coupons



Print your coupons for 15% off your entire purchase (including sale items).  There is also a 40% off one item valid for both days.  I was able to use both in one transaction the other day.  There is also a Bonus Coupon for 20% off your entire purchase of Martha Stewart Crafts.  You should be able to use all 3 of these in one transaction because the Martha Stewart is a Bonus Coupon.  I had the same type of coupons when I visited Michaels on Monday except my bonus coupon was for a picture frame 25% off.  I was able to use my 15%, a 40% and the 25% all in the same transaction.  That made me very happy!
 
Special Holiday Store Hours
Sunday 9am–9pm Monday–Saturday 9am–10pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment